Global File Distribution
Powerful networks are making the world a more connected place. As a leader in technology, Mission is able to take advantage of these networks and assist in your location based-services by offering accelerated file delivery via our Media Shuttle service, anywhere in the world.
- Capable of moving large amounts of data from shoot location to editorial base
- Designed to carry 100s of gigabytes of data per day
- High-speed, secure encrypted point-to-point data transfer
- Able to facilitate features shooting around the world
LTO Archive and Restore
For projects that require a more reliable means of storage, LTO is an industry-standard tape format. Mission employs the open file format LTFS, an enterprise solution for automated archive and restore. We have a proven track record of handing over to all major post and VFX vendors and are able to execute quick turnaround restores and conform pulls which can be delievered via our Global Distribution Network.
- More reliable format – longer shelf life than spinning disk
- Cheaper per GB than disk
- Adheres to studio features completion bond stipulation
With more and more VFX requirements on bigger and bigger productions, being able to offer VFX pulls as part of Mission’s digital dailies service it’s a great way to keep your pipeline under one umbrella
- Experience delivering VFX pulls for high end television and feature blockbusters
- Ensuring all metadata gets passed along properly and efficiently, from point of capture to post production