Whether you’re looking for a basic video playback setup for your single camera shoot, or a system that will allow you to record, overlay and composite across multiple feeds, Mission Digital have a solution to match your requirements.
As technology advances and expectations get higher, the lines between shoot and post become blurred. Complex shots must be solved in camera, requiring both forward-planning and insight. Our advanced QTAKE rig is the perfect video playback partner for such challenges, allowing precise control over the most complex of shots.
- Live compositing/keying
- Live overlay
- Motion capture
- Live 3D playback
- Fast on set editing/previews
- Built-in talkback system (optional director’s speakers)
- 2 x 21” Flanders Broadcast Monitors
Mission Digital can supply your production with a simplified playback solution dependent purely on your needs. Our hassle-free play and record system can be scaled up and down by adding more Ronin recorders and 21″ monitors, is lightweight, portable and a cost-effective option for your shoot.
- Atomos Ronin Portable Player/Recorder/Monitor built into a flight-ready case*
- 21″ Flanders Broadcast Monitors
- Custom-built Magliner or monitor stands
- Auto-record capability
- Easy to use touch-screen interface
- Built-in backup battery system
- HD playback option
- Can capture Apple ProRes and DNxHD
*Can be scaled to meet requirements